Tuesday, March 21, 2017

who or what inspires you? life style pt..1

This question is pretty simple, but there are soo many things that inspire me that i decided to make it its own section. I don't want to concentrate on the things that inspire my clothes only, there are things like my writing, or lifestyle that i'd also like to share.


I guess i should just jump right into it, huh?

Lifestyle pt. 1
I'm not going to list everyone down simply because I'd like to go into detail without creating a lengthy post.





Image result for tasha tudor
First up is Tasha Tudor. I'm almost positive that she will appear on several mori girl blogs, but that's for good reason. She was a writer and illustrator of children's books. I absolutely lover her art work (as you may know if you've been on my pinterest), but she definitely took her time and enjoyed small details. 


Her home decor is so cute, but practical as well. I've also looked at her garden when i need some ideas on how I want mine to look.Sometimes i just scroll though her pictures and think about how I'd like to live. (but I'll talk more on that later)
I think I have a  higher level of awe (i'm sure there's a better word for what i'm trying to convey, but this'll do for now) who can be completely themselves.



Image result for tasha tudor garden home

In terms of clothing aesthetics, she defiantly has a very charming look. ('ll be completely honest, I've started wear bandannas/head scarves, vests, and apron because of her.I I don't eer copy her peice for peice, but I do but clothes that i wouldn't have looked at if it had not been for her. While she would be considered someone who wears natural kei (if we were to classify her into a modern fashion based subculture) she is still the first person I would recommend people in the mori kei community who are looking for lifestyle, or artistic inspiration. 



Some of her artwork
Image result for tasha tudor art

Image result for tasha tudor art

No comments:

Post a Comment