Saturday, March 18, 2017

Music: soundracks to listen to in the woods

I've been in the market for a new bike for a while now, and remembered that i had a playlist dedicated to just for long rides (I have a playlist for everything.) Of coarse my musical preferences have changed since i made it back in middle school. I ended up just making another one on youtube. Instead of listing every track in my bike ride playlist I'm just going to give you a little preview, and leave a link to actual playlist  right here *pat pat.

stranger things opening

sleepy hallow theme
the X-Files theme
Buffy the vampire slayer theme: (Let me just open up this giant can of nostalgia) 

and on that note the theme for Angel
I loved this song so much. Sanctuary is one of those songs that's too good to forget, ya' know?


the end song for Bones


Of coarse there's a plethora of lighthearted songs in the playlist too.

La maison from Amelie's soundtrack is so beautiful. In fact, this movie has a ton of music that I would recommend to those in the community.  

No comments:

Post a Comment