Thursday, March 30, 2017

I spy with my little eye...toys





This post isn't really bound by a theme so instead of making some intriguing introduction, let's just jump right into t it shall we?


Image result for calico crittersI've seen some of these cute little creatures around, but couldn't find their name for the life of me. They're called calico critters. How precious are these? Barbie  may have her dream house, but these guys have a luxury town house. I know that, if going based of each characters clothing only, they wouldn't technically be considered mori kei, but they're soo cute. I don't really care what they would be classified as. I've been thinking of collecting them, but I don't really have the space for them.






I know it sounds silly, but I'd like to decorate my room with some of the furniture and fabrics in some of these play sets.
Related image
The next item that peaked my interest is the fairy gardens. I'm all for kits that get people into helping out nature (you know things like building your own birds nest or raising butterflies from larva to set them free.)

Image result for the fairy garden growing kit Now I haven't purchased this for myself, so I don't know how it'll turn out. I really want to try it out, maybe i could buy a bunch of different ones and make some sort of enchanted village.


There are  also these small toys i saw in hottopic the other day. they're called tulipops

Image result for tulipop



Image result for tulipop


You can also buy them from the online store. You can also read each characters profile there too. I think my favorites would be Gloomy, Miss Maddy, and Mr Tree (he's my all time favorite. Who wouldn't want to turn tears into diamonds?)

Then there's the ever so famous monster high.(I'll be honest, I'm having a hard time like the newest monster high movies. Maybe it's the type of thing that has to grow on you....)
You might be thinking my favorite characters are Venus mcflytrap, 

Image result for monster high venus mcflytrap



Aminita nightshade 

Image result for monster high amanita nightshade


or    Dawndancer, right?

Related image
While  I do like them (well I like miss Nightshades character design, but I'm not fond of how she treats Cleo) my favorite monster high character would have to be a tie between Casta Feirce and HooDude Voodoo.

Image result for monster high casta fierce Image result for monster high hoodude 

No comments:

Post a Comment