Sunday, March 26, 2017

garden planning: inspiration, aesthetic and planning, pt2

I've been looking at gardens (okay, i'm always looking at gardens, but I digress) and started thing about raised garden beds.

Image result for raised garden bed

So here's just a picture i found on google, but then i started to think about altering the shape.
Here's a crummy sketch of what I've been thinking about.


Coffin/ sarcophagus shaped beds. I'm thinking about the colors i could paint them. I'm leaning towards a dark purple (honestly I don't want everything to be black because adding color seems to add more character)  As you can see, I haven't decided on what to plant yet (fruits veggies, or flowers. Maybe I'll do a mix of all three) I haven't mapped out the measurements yet. I think I'll save that for when i actually get a place to start planting.

I've also been thinking about storage and cute decor 
Using ladders is a great idea for potted plants and storage.

Image result for garden ladders

Image result for garden ladders

Image result for garden ladders


and a 30 sec. sketch of what i want in my garden.

Because I don't have a space for my garden yet,I'm preparing for a small space and will expand on it if i get the chance. 


I know this is a really short post, but that's the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment