Monday, March 20, 2017

first day of spring

why hello there! Today is the first day of spring which means no more snow!! (hopefully) I suppose the first day of spring (well the first of anything) gets me thinking of things i'm looking forward to. so here's a list of things I'm looking forward to

  • The cherry blossom festival!!! (this is like the highlight of spring for me). 
  • hiking 
  • going biking without slipping on black ice (because I've been known to bike in the winter... not the best idea I've had.)
  • festival of colors
  • reptile conventions
  • oohh the open market is opening soon
  • the dragon boat festival
  • warmer weather (not too hot, not too cold)
There's a lot of things to look forward to. I guess i'm just really happy to be excited for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment