Sunday, April 16, 2017

Rice porridge recipe

 I'm not the type of person who eats a lot for breakfast. I'm not sure why, but my stomach can't handle having a lot of food in it before 10 am.
Anywho, rice porridge is basically my best friend. It's not too heavy, but it can also keep you full for a long time. It's also super easy to make.
I start off with reheating some precooked rice (oatmeal is a suitable replacement)

I add 1 cup of cold water, and wait for it to boil. After that i just add some milk (you can replace this with almond or soy milk if you like)

Keep stirring it It should look like this..
 It should up looking like this. Now you can season it. Breakfast always seems like it should be sweet to me, so I add some honey and fruit. And you're finished !!

No comments:

Post a Comment