Thursday, April 13, 2017

gifts and crafts.


So with my birthday being just around the corner, I expected a nice day alone on the horizon (every year I ask to be on my own for my birthday. I know it's abnormal to ask for that, but I really like to spend some time going to restaurants, museums , graveyards, or the book store by myself. I can linger as long as I want, and take a ton of picture without feeling like I'm bothering people)
This year, however, had a nice twist to it.I got an amazing mug from my brother. Now, I know that most people who don't know me personally will assume that I hate things like this. Ah, but that'snot true. I LOVE THIS!!!!! I always pick necromancers in any game I play, my favorite magic the gathering colors are black and green, and believe me Halloween isn't my favorite Holiday just because that's what all the hip kids say (Hip kids? did i really just say that ?)


The meteal interior kept my carrot soup warm for suuuch a long time. I haven't given it a name yet (because i have to name everything) but I know that its is a gift i will love for a long time

 

Okay enough of that.

Finding ways to reuse or recycle all the boxes I have laying around is fun, but has  been a bit challenging lately. The good news is that I also had to clean out some of my crafting supplies, and got some much needed inspiration.



<-- the box with no home :(


cleaning out one of my craft boxes



 Ahh so messy!





And here's the finale product!!



Now I can leave myself notes, hang up my keys, and check the mirror all before dashing out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment