Thursday, April 13, 2017

plasticLand unboxing!

Why hello there! I mentioned that I got a package from plasticlLnd in the last post, right? Welp, this is it. Let me just say, The shipping is so fast you'll get whiplash.
Let's just cover up my information .

So here's an arcrylic cameo of a deer

I love the grey contour lines, the shiny finish, and the heart cut out is to die for. The material is pretty strong, (I've dropped this a least six times) and just a lovely piece of decor all together.

I like to think I'm a pretty fungi :P I saw this mushroom stamp and just had to have it.I love writing letters by hand, and this little accessory will just add to the fun. I like that it doesn't come with an ink pad. Here's why. Some letters look better with red ink accents or black or blue or what have you. The other thing is that the ink would've gotten every where. 
It comes with it's own stand.


Now I want a pen pal :(

You can get these at Shopplasticland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment