Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Current obsessions

I  love love love radio shows, but they're basically impossible to find on FM stations. That's okay, because I found a website for them. (I found it when i was looking for retro radios shows, there's a bonus if you're into that)

1) old time Halloween radios i'm listening to "Escape" right now.
*You will hear me drone on and on about radio shows, but that's because i love them.
2) I've also re-watched Matilda (I LOVE THIS MOVIE)
3) coloring books
4) I've started to knit again, and let me say that is one relaxing hoby
5) YouTube  playlists I've been making :D
6) A horse name Gypsie movie (really old, and really sweet)
7) zucchini !!
8) The food network (why does Chopped get so intense ?)
9) Vita coco coconut water. I didn't think I'd like it because most drinks that get a lot of hype in my town taste like dirt. (I'm looking at you spinach, beet, wheatgerm and honey smoothy!) But it has a very subtle taste. I'm really fond of the one with pineapple.
10) Documentaries!!!! I love ending a stressful day with a good doco you know? I'm not sure if it's the large amount of information i can get in a short time, or the calming voices of the narrators but I just love them. (I watch a lot of ones on BBC)
11) Reading a wide range of blogs. I'm in need of some inspiration, but I'm mostly looking for some entertainment/informational pieces.





Blogs I've been reading:

Darkly inclined themed:

Gothic charm school (The websites covers more than the book alone)

Stripy tights and dark delights 

I've also rearranged my room (again.) It's one of those things that helps me concentrate, and get creative.

Lifestyle

vegans living off the land

victorianlady1800

Cassiefairy
http://folkreveries.blogspot.com/
As above...so below http://jessica-naomi.blogspot.com/
http://www.sparrowsalvage.com/
she might be a faerie







No comments:

Post a Comment