Tuesday, February 14, 2017

timed prompt: mori bucket list


Things I'd like to do relating to Mori kei fashion/lifestyle. (or coarse I'm going to pu a time limit on writing this because... well it's more fun that way!)

Time limit 2 min.:
Go!!
 
  1. horse back riding
  2. go see alpacas
  3. a picnic in the mile o a forest
  4. a picnic in a graveyard
  5. start a meet up group
  6. make fairy door wall stickers and stick them on my doors
  7. plant a garden
  8. go thrift store hopping for a whole day
  9. host a happy unbirthday party in the park
  10. go hiking
  11. bird watching
  12. host a book swap
  13. sew most of my wardrobe
  14. castle tours 
  15. spend a day making candles
  16. take pictures of everything!
  17. stay in a cottage for holiday/vacation
  18. ... I want a pen pal
  19. coor book: a book full of outfits (maybe hand drawn?) 
  20. I want to learn how to pickle things... I will be the pickle queen 
  21. adopt a bunny
  22. design a mori inspired swim suit... hat might be tough...
  23. introduce the style/lifestyle to someone else
  24. get my brother to wear a coord... he'd be soo cute \ >0< /
 
Do you have a mori related bucket list? If not you should make one and ime yourself. Did you beat my score

No comments:

Post a Comment