Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Hello hello hello. It's officially a new year, and I'm feeling motivated.

I've started another tumblr account. (mavisinthewoods)
I also have an instagram now.
(To be completely honest with you,  I'm not the most social person but I'm trying to push past that.)
I drafted up some more posts, and am editing them.

My goals for this year are to
1. Spend more time in nature
2. Focus on myself, education, and health
3. Write meaningful posts, even if they are only meaningful to me
4. I'd like to collaborate with one other blogger. It seems like it would be fun.
5. To complete these cartoon drafts I've held onto for ages

Well those are my goals for this year. Do you have any resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. My main resolution this year is to take better care of myself, meaning: Taking days off when I'm hurting, spending less time aimlessly scrolling through the web (not blogs but places like Pinterest or tumblr which are lovely but surely more coping or distraction than selfcare), spending more time outside and find my way back to regular blogging.
    I love your No. 3, this is so important. After all this is your spot on the web.
    Have a lovely start into 2018!
    Love,
    Hedge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, and thank you.I've spent a lot of time scrolling through Pinterest too. Ive started to use it as a reward system. If I finish my to-do list, then I let my self pin for a hour or two.
    - Mavis

    ReplyDelete