Sunday, December 31, 2017

My top favorite shows

I recently came down with the flu and couldn't do much but sip tea and catch up on some shows. (which would be utter bliss, except for the constant coughing, aching and fever.) Anyway, I decided to make a list of some of my favorite shows
They're not very "mori like", but they're still good.


Anne with an E. I mentioned this show in an earlier post, but feel the need to mention it again.  The character development is PHENOMENAL!!!! I believe a second season will be coming out this year.




Pushing daisies. This show is about Ned, a pie maker, who can bring the dead back to life. I loved this show when it first came on, but it was sadly canceled.


The finder. This is one of those rare binge-worthy shows that makes you feel no guilt for watching the whole thing in a week. It's about a rather...er.. eccentric tracker named Walter Sherman. He can find anything!





Phsych is about a Shawn, "a psychic" that works with the Santa Barbra police to solve crimes.




The good place is jam packed full of moral philosophy. It follows Elenor Shellstrop, a recently deceased woman with a rather... colorful history. What will happen to her in the afterlife?




Gunsmoke 








No comments:

Post a Comment