Sunday, May 28, 2017

Super handy, and interesting thriftings...

I found some Super Handy and Interesting Thriftings ! I found some... S.H.*T? Okay, I need a better name for this segment of my blog. I'm open to suggestions. Maybe "Nifty thriftings" sounds better?

Anyway, I went to the thrift store the other day for some summer clothes and treated myself to a little something. Here it is! A teapot and cup set. I saw these on Modcloth, plasticland, Amazon and ebay, but was low on cash. Thankfully this set only cost me $8. Can you believe that? $8?! a set like this is at the VERY LEAST worth $30 (which might not seem like much to some, I'm still paying for college so every penny saved is worth it.) First off the design is hand painted, It's microwave and dishwasher safe and has small holes in the spout to strain the loose leaves.


how cute is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment