Sunday, October 8, 2017

13 goth songs I wish were in Halloween movies

I thought that I should make a playlist of all the music I talk about on this blog, but realized that it's easier to just keep everything in one place. I know that these will probably never end up in a halloween movie, but I thought this was fun to make. Enjoy. 


13 songs I wish were in Halloween movies 






  1. The smiths-there's a light that never goes out
  2. The cure-lovesong
  3. sisters of mercy -marian 
  4. Aeon Sable- Dance floor Satellite
  5. She passed away-Ritual 
  6. She passed away- sanri
  7. Drab Majesty - The foyer
  8. Depeche mode -Strange love
  9. enjoy the silence
  10. Ministry- Everyday is Halloween
  11. Bella Morte- Remorse
  12. Clan of xymox- She's dangerous
  13. a-ah- The sun always shines on TV



No comments:

Post a Comment